by - May 29, 2008

UPDATED: i hate fucktards who asked me out and pangseh me.
PLUS, Iz gave me a hp holder. it's the worst thing one can give. I don't use hp holder. Still, thanks.
Lastly, MY HEELS ARE BREAKING! :( bigbig sob.! I need a new one. (Cause it got stucked in a drain and I pulled it out, damn ps)




been reading some of my posts in the past.
I tried to type those kind de, BUT I can't anymore. (:
And it's spells, GREAT :D
because I'm no longer heartbroken, and I feeling just so fine ;D

What's more, from there, I can really see a difference in me, myself.
I'm different already, and I'm loving it this way.(:
Because I'm fifteen. <3
Mindset changes.

I hate all those emo posts I used to write.
Keeping it anyway, Cause I doubt I would have more 'inspirations' to blog about those. ;D
I'm tired of blogging about daily life. Don't feel like disclosing too much on the net :X
so.so. I'm blogging about 'what I had read in bio!' Oh nono. I'm just joking :X

Well, i might not know so much; But still, trust love. (:
That's the only thing I will never wish to lose.
Not within friends, family, sisters or my dearest boyfriend :D
Even if you end up crying, thinking it's the world worst thing.
Don't give out. Love can make you go on, go on strong.
Idk why I'm typing this, maybe.. :DDD

i feel love.
I love You. <3


I WANNA MEET MY SHASHAVIVI AND JASMINEGIRLF. OUT CAN !
that's random -.-

You May Also Like

0 Comments