by - May 29, 2008

Ok, I thought I can tell you guys a good piece of news about a minute before.
When I went Kai's blog, my screen flickered and turns white ! ;D (no longer yellowish);
thn I went Pearly's blog and it turned yellow again! quickly went back to Kai's blog and it turned back, white :D

thn after that went to Nat's blog and it turned back to the stupid ugly YELLOW again! :( and Kai's blog doesn't helped anymore. :(
forget it. Well, I still don't have the courage to tell dad or mom about it. :x to avoid them knowing, I would not be using computer at night :X
hahahs, Cause later they will say it's my FAULT. (cause I played too much :X)

-Today is the first time I washed clothes. As in, operating a washing machine..
Yes, I've never used it before. I transferred some of the clothes to the washing machine (without all the undergarments and jeans and towels) then I set everything. (:
Waited for damn fucking long, (I did press ON) but it doesn't budge a bit.
LOLS was messing around and then I realised, I DIDN'T ON THE TAP. -.-
hence no water got in and so no washing will take place. :X
hahahas ;D now it's still washing.. Ermm, should I wash undergarments and jeans separately ?

idk o.o

going out later. PLANS.
-3 go out. Meet hangwee at CC for the damn stupid present, I guess.
From what he said ytd, I guess it's a stupid toy. Hope it's not barbie or sth.
Or something else... :X

-4 go to tuition, IZ giving me present too (: and this is sure a dammit toy. (he said so)
LOLS. I don't care, I'm demanding another one :X hahahs ;D We've been friends for so long, I know IZ wouldn't mind :D

-6 after tuition, MRT to amk (: meet up cousin and pei her for 2 days (:

[Friday going to GreenWood Pri] I told you I'm pei-ing her for TWO days (:
because she's pregnant ! :D Wondering what can I do for her.

If I back on Saturday, thn I most probably will be meeting qiannnnnn (:
lala~ i wanna go her church! Always don't have the chance.. Well, i hope I have this time..
Or at least, meet her out (: Go mac makan :DDDD

Ok, that's it folks. BYE.
-sorry for serious spell error. because my screen is yellow so I can't see which word is wrong so can't correct it (errors are highlighted in yellow)

You May Also Like

0 Comments