by - May 28, 2008

ok, you can say i'm halfway done up with blog, again. (too lazy to continue)
for tagging it's the cbox, enquires and mailing list still not very user-friendly. I will change it soon.

As for the links to the products I'm still halfway done too, so I'll put it up as soon as I'm done with it.
don't worry, for some of you who already placed the orders I will record it de. (:

Comment: This blogskin is rather plain. but I guess it's more user-friendly.
-I would not be replying most tags already. unless I feel like it. sorry pple.
[but I'll never fail to reply pple like zijian ;} i'm not biased]
And though I hardly tag you guys already, but I read them de ok (:
like kai,Loke,Tiffy,Mei,Rubber,Joel(s).. zijian,Angelin,Liting(s),Nat,Jun,Pearly.. :D Almost all in my link I will read (:

You May Also Like

0 Comments