by - May 05, 2008


i've bee studying. LOLS. like in the middle of the night.
at least i did some studying (: you can see how messy my table is.
hmm. you see.
a pink waterbottle from isaac last yr, the yellowblurry benko represent'g F`eights.
social studies notes all over the table.
my 'tool' box, not functioning clock, overdated calendar.
all the no use notes at a corner with a long time ago pencilcase..
my phone right below all the mess and present from liting last yr at the corner.
lols. damn messy. :x
but i had cleaned up alrdys.
bytheway, i keep dc-ing dunno for what damn god reason.(not scolding god :x)
just pissed off by it, doing my things halfway, thn DC.
well, :x
today i think i flunked my exams, agn.
i can't seems to get the info into my damn pea-sized brain.
it's like sponge absorbing oil, i mean, sponge can't absorb oil right?
whatever, it's past alrdys.
jas&viv finishing exams tmr! so gd laas ;(
kelian me still mugging.
haiis, feel like asking F`Eights pple to go out PLAY after exams.
that's what we usually do right? hmm, whr ar, i dunno.
anywhr will be nice with you guys.
just the 8 of us, agn. can?
i doubt so.
but i really want it to happen, can i?

You May Also Like

0 Comments