by - June 03, 2008

;D i finally found my library book (: HAHS.
I got millions things to blog about but I don't have the time, anyway.

*Points of the day:
- I got a job already, :p
- Met out weiloke and Joel today with Yihui and Michelle. Saw qianqian &lingz&nat in cwp.

- Was having so much fun laughing at Joel and his FEET. And he owes me 100bucks cause he stepped on me. CAN YOU IMAGINE IT? LOLS. I guess I have a fracture, somewhere.

-Got a few really cool sites, (but I don't have the time now) to intro to you pple. (: it's like do surveys to get points and thn can redeem things, eg NTUC vouchers, cathany movie tickets for 2, blahblah (: so so cool. I think weiloke&kaiyuan will like it. :D

-Lastly, I glued newspaper to cardboard and painted it black ;D damn chio. HAHA.

-AND I got irritated/scared by an email received. LOLS. (: you want I can introduce to you ;D email me HAHA. in white,
highlight at your own risk.>>>100bucks, no sexual intercourse involve.
That's what he said, LOLs. he used 'petting'
BAD.

You May Also Like

0 Comments