by - June 06, 2008

;D today was having stomach ache, didn't meet ahgong&rubber early morn . :x
sorry. Was planning to give the cut-hair trip a miss too.
Near the afternoon received a call from Joel, asking me to join them for kungfu panda.
OMGOD, i wna watch it de. But I better give it a miss.

-I nidda go home early as I'm with my nephew&meimei, furthermore, I rather save the pathetic 6bucks for my manicure! I SUPER NEED MANICURE LAAS!
I tried trimming my nails and it went slanted! :( damn ugly now alright.
I'm wondering whether I should be a member of Nail Palance anot,
What's the privileges? I'm not sure, checking it out soon.

I hope I can get those pretty nail gel extensions this holidays, but I very sad as I have to remove it before school starts. :( So let's not waste money, save it up for shopping.
Just go for express mani can already. ;D who want pei me. !!

I called WeiLoke on the escalator, literally shout. I guess he didn't know it's me cause I'm wearing a cap, with all my hair hid inside (too untidy to show it out)

Went Tiffy's hse for haircut with meimei (: I'm like walking mushroom now -.-
Nvmind, just bear with it. :D
muhaahas, it will grow right (:

As mentioned previously, I was searching for a restaurant for buffet.
Found it, Sakura International Buffet Restaurant (right?) in either TPY or clementi.
MRT there with family, most probably.
But haven't decide on the dates yet. =x
LOVES!

tomorrow is my first lesson with Joey (: i hope it will go well.
Mom was asking me whether I can tahan anot, I CAN (:


pictures, finally.

My neat table! -from left.
Calendar, handphone holder from IZ
Books(notes, die-ry :x, sketchbook, storybook)
Watch(mei bought it for me from China), storage box, A5 mirror.
Benko behind, Tissuebox I made, Shimei's thing.


The sign on my tissuebox. (:
"Do Not Pee Here", hand-made de ok


larger but blur pic of the tissuebox -.-


the watch mei got me.



walking mushroom NUMBER 1 (:

Because I Y you

You May Also Like

0 Comments