by - June 05, 2008

scary, 'qinq se bu le ge', talking about problems of teenagers from age 13-19. damn scary.
So many bad bad things happened. :x
luckily, i'm loved, you know :DDDD I'm happy.
And it makes me realise you're so dear to me (:

On computer because i'm checking out for restaurants, most probably for buffets, to celebrate fathers' day. Yupps, this year WE are celebrating, it doesn't happen often, at least not fresh in my memory. I hope everything will go well, :D and I'm still searching for the best food to 'cater' to our appetites. (HAHS, remember how we complained when the food taste disappointing).

I did housework today. hahs, damn qing lao. But was feeling so tired! I can't be bothered to read my sms-es after replying the top few already. I'm really troubled! Imagine the bills! :(

went for tuition and I can't believe I'm really 'qinq lao' :D I did my maths hwk, reviewed them when I'm home and clear all my doubts with Mr Max. I don't even feel tired there and I actually advised Isaac to pay more attention and not chat with him througout. ;D weets!

Was raining damn heavily so I went NTUC with IZ, waiting for the rain to stop. Loitered there for around half an hour, figuring what to get for family (: eg food, things to bake for them, etc.

homed and cooked, mop the floor HAHS. I'm glad i'm so hardworkingANDnice ;D organised, i am ok ! I will upload my nicenice table soon ok (: I vacuumed my room, packed my books and stuff.




To my love in life :D
"When you felt the whole world's shaking
Happiness never nearing
Sadness overwhelming."
Don't forget there's always little love around.
The ones who really stay by you since young.
And never leave till old.

"How would things be in another fifteen years down the road?"
or rather, few years later?
Would it be the same?
With me and you hanging around,
cracking jokes and laugh out loud.
I dearly love you, for you're the one that really cares.

I regretted for my actions in the past,

I regretted making you angry,sad and worried.
Sometimes, I hoped time can go back. I would make things right from the start.
I will be a good girl, obedient and I wouldn't make all those silly mistakes.
Stupid me, I wonder how long we can be together.
Sitting on the sofa, watching tv.

"I thought by escaping it will reduce the pain I might face in the future."
The pain of losing you, losing somebody dear.
I never hope it'll happens, because I don't want to.
I'm sorry for my attitude and this time round it's going forever.
I don't wanna know what will happen tomorrow, I wanna remember every single day spent.

I wanna stay with you till you're old and weak, but even then I wouldn't leave you.
I'll stay by your side, accompanying you because you're the most important of all.
I know you would not be able to read this, but I just wanna tell you that.

Even since we're together, I never said it.
Embarrassment? Perhaps.
"I really love you, and I care for you deeply."

I pray that you'll be in pink of health and trouble-free.
Y<3u; I wanna treasure the days, I want it to be happy always.


You May Also Like

0 Comments