by - July 25, 2008

IF.
Monday is blue, then Friday will be black.
It has been 2 fridays already. My mood is declining.
o.o Was rather pissed off by CCA stuff today.
But I alright already. Guess there'll be possible solutions to it, anyway.

Even since SHEena was gone, hope for robotics seems to leave with her.
I really wish to work hard, do well for this last time and that's it.
But, well, things in life's never smooth.


I miss SHEena! :( I want her to be back omg.

TO peeps:
Let's work hard together. I don't meant to be like that just now. Overwhelmed by ugly emotions.
Let's get on to work then (:


Exams counting down: 1 more week to go.
COE promotion day coming too, and I know this time we'll make it work! :D


Moody? Cheer you up with a chio pic!
Hahs ;D Was camwhoring with mei one day and asked her to wear it! Cute ur !!


Photographer: Me, of course (:
Model: Mei
"geeky is the in thing nowadays"

Thanks Kai for cheering me up <>

You May Also Like

0 Comments