by - September 12, 2008

hi baby :D

Today no HL. Don't know good or bad.
D: Lesson was as usual. :O
I'm damn sure I can't be a teacher in the future.
Seeing my students trying to keep awake look, gosh. (I wondered how hard I'll laugh :x)
LOLS imagining me, myself :x

After school went to 'shop&save' got pet food for donations.
:D Nice not? haha.
Then waited and off to SPCA.

After sooooooooo long, jielin got to sit with shimei again! :D
Yea, we crapped, of course, with weiloke.
Sometimes, spitting up isn't that bad afterall.
"true friends stays" I love my peepo!

I really miss 2e6, the things we shared there. I appreciated, really.
OMG there I go again :x
--------------------------------------------

Then we reached SPCA, for CIP :D
The person who brought me through the whole trip was miss chong. Pretty cute.
I love the way she talks. hahs.
Had a short introduction, knew about animal abuse. LOLS never a good thing.
Stupid murders. Drats.
Anyway you can get to know more if you visit SPCA yourself or our booth(set up after EOY)
hahs, then we're off to the shelters corner.

What greeted us warmly, The "nice" smell.
Well, it's really not that bad, I promised. Not as bad as I thought.
Went in one of the cages with liting :D took some retarded pictures D:
LALA~ shan't talk much about that. See pictures. waiting for liting to send me.

Today is a super happy day. Well, Can Consider :x

  1. Got to go out with shimei :D
  2. And talk things out with liting
  3. And mac with 2 cartoon characters.
I'm really glad liting and I are/is? alright now. (ok, my eng sucks)
We're studying tgt this sun, no objections ya?
:D

After SPCA went back school. Waited for weiloke to end his meeting.
Then went cwp mac LOLS
HEHES. eat eat and get fat.
With this 2 cartoon characters around don't laugh also cannot lols.
:D I love the fries there! omg. *craves*

Then after that slacked around. LOLS
shimei went to zap her piano thingy and went metro children's corner.
LOLS still remember that's one of our fav place.
Playing with barbie, and making all barney sing 'iloveyou song' hahs.

Got so amazed by the toys, trying to fit in the shoes.
Look at baby's clothes omg.
I'm missing it again.

"Can things be salvaged if I tell you how much I treasure you?"
"Or.. Maybe can I lean on you when I need? To cry and laugh through the day?"
"Or or... telling you, how much I love you?"

Well, face it jielin, NO.

Though so, I'm glad I still have good friends standing by me.
That's why I really treasure wo de qing ai de!
:D LOLS I was telling weiloke&shimei how much I treasure them.
They must be thinking I'm mad :(
I really do can!

Even if I'm missing the past, but I do love everything now.
:D MY DEARESTS!

rants :D:
To love is to forgo everything?
My pride? dignity?
To ignore how others see me?
I don't think I can.
I don't think I'm able to hold on..

I wish there's some reason to keep me strong too...
OMG taishan faster grant my wish. :D
Make me feel good again .

omg, retarded ._.
I miss you, do you?

You May Also Like

0 Comments