by - December 25, 2008

Dear Have You Hang Your Socks For Santa's Gifts


Merry Merry Christmas! :D
Hope dearests a joyful day today! And happy not? I walk all the way from one to another kkayz.



:D and of course all my friends,
then my dear <>

Last Christmas I wondered will I ever give my heart to another
This Christmas I'm wondering have I really gave my heart to you,



But let time do the job, I've faith and you to move on. :D

ily,



Christmas Sucks.



edited,

sorry I sounded a bit emo, or angered,

didn't went out as expected, hence make kokhui waste his 20bucks on buying movie tickets.
I've to stay at home babysit my nep, in case he decided to climb the windows (although he wouldn't die when he falls down), or when he decided he will be the chef of the day and end up burning my whole house away.

This happens before, but wasn't nep's fault, but mom :/

Well, I did went out, to be santa claus again, and this time to rubber,
now, fyi, i'm still left with 1, and the one that didn't get it, I'm sorry i'll pass you tmr,
who ask you live in semb and it takes billions of years and energy to walk there,

and yea, sarah mok.
But here's the kick, I'll attach nice chocolates to you too! :D



Hope you pardon my laziness, leading to undelivered wishes on this special day.
Well, do enjoy yourself to the fullest.



and of course, I went out to send post things to Emily as she's helping me to meet people up (:
As well as another letter which I failed to mail.


I had bbtea at 111's, if you've been there, you'll agree with me it's nice and cheap.
Even kokhui agrees too yea? :D
Choice of all, chocolate milk tea


After that walked around, at first plan to walk to marsiling for food but my breakfast freaks me out,
(Cooked by my dad, and he thought soya sauce was free)




Lastly, to all that have sms-ed or msn-ed me, merry christmas! thank you and same to you!
Presents for my dearests and Chichi fam at start of the year ~
If I've the monehh and time to choose and buy .
I will I will :D



And of course, to my dear.
I'm sorry I didn't get you anything for this Christmas
(and I don't feel so bad because you didn't too :x)
Sorry for my attitude and everything, you're really nice to accept and understand me,
I love you.




You May Also Like

0 Comments