by - December 27, 2008

Strive For Future, Friends Forever And Love For A Lifetime





Sup' people, have been MIA-ing from blogsphere these few days.
Busy Busy~

Basically, I just did meeting ups, maths and watching shows.



Today I woke up at 1.03, and I've a meet up at 1?
So I ran, all the way to cwp, with freebie + discount for the buyer LOLLS.

Meet up kokhui after that, then went yoshi for lunch.
(And I still don't like it)
Btw, saw Jaslene working there :D


After that played bubblebreaker and I totally owned in this game (:
Sttill loving it, slack for a while then home :D



Timetable is out already, and I'm glad I still have great teachers teaching me next year.
Kinda motivates me to work harder ya,

Printed it out, and getting ready for a new year.

New year = New resolutions?
Yes, of course.


  1. Score extrememly well for O's
  2. Family&friends stay happy and healthy
  3. Work extra hard for O's
  4. Manage my finances well
  5. Be 16
  6. Lovely prom night
  7. Have EOY chalet with RS peeps
  8. Love stay strong
  9. Endless shopping sprees after exams! :D
  10. Friends forever, my dearests.

Looking at what I want for the new year, I can conclude that,
I've changed. During the start of '08, my world revolves around 1 person.
But during '09,(I'm pretty sure) my life revolves around another person, and that's me.


I'm in the priority of my list, I've learnt to treasure and love myself more, :D
Great hor, sounds zilian.


Then is happiness and health of my loved ones,
(Of course priority includes you lah!)


and you'll agree, friends to me gained their weight and importance,
:D:D:D


A new year is great too, as there's too many irreversible mistakes made this year.
Regrets and more regrets (in the form of studies, love, choices and friends).
So I must work hard for the next coming year.



I've realised, I only have 16 once in a lifetime, so I'll treasure next year.


Dearests, I'm scared,
Look at what happened in '08, from best friends to strangers, scary?
All of you had brought joy and laughter into my life, making me strong again when I'm weak, making me realise I've true and great friends around me.

There's so much things I can tell you guys and not worry about, because you will not even leak it out.

I love all of you, and may our friendship stay strong! :D
Let's enjoy '09 together too!
As we've said, only true friends stays.

Please don't break my heart hor.

shimei,sarah,tiffany,kaiyuan,weiloke,joel,zijian
I still remember, dearests

2/6 '07! :D and liting!
ChiChi fam.

koh kok hui

love has no boundaries, I love them all.

I hate my hairrrrrr~ grow please grow~~~


You May Also Like

0 Comments