by - December 28, 2008

I'm Glad I Have Love And Care, All Along



Yeah, I admit that at times I felt my life sucks.
Everthing's not in the right place, everything is wrong from the start.
Seriously, I don't know why I'm working hard, when nobody actually appreciates it.
Especially the ones that's supposed to be the closest to you.


I don't know when I stop crying over stuff.
Perhaps I've grow up, think through them uh?


But everytime when reminded, it hurts a little, tear a little more.
What kai said make sense, really really.






For the first time, I actually plead God for everlasting friendship,
with you, my dearests.
I seriously can't bear to think that O's are coming, we are graduating.

I don't want to be like this de! :(:(:(
kaiyuan lah! your fault!








edited(:

And I've finally done up my blog profile, which I've been neglecting for ages.


Mom's not sponsoring my shopping spree tmr, which is kinda bad and turns me off.
I wonder with my cash on hand how many pieces can I actually buy? How many decent pieces?
Maybe I'll try my luck again later on, if not shopping EOY cancelled.


I don't wanna see things I love yet unable to own it.



And I feel good turning down shopping with my dad (I don't want to with him because I'll get more nagging than shopping)

Online shopping isn't a great choice now, because I bought things from a blacklisted shop.
And this means I might get scam again.
I hate scammers they think my money drop from sky is it?


Fuck you.



anyway,

Urgently clearing in JLS, :D



Do visit and help me out!





and chinese is damn difficult! I only did typing of question.

oh one more thing before I go,
I've decided, if I work hard next year, I'm going to get myself something I love (:
And till then, let's keep it low.
:x



And my bunnies in exchange for my A,




Natalie - Going Crazy -


chance by this song in liting's blog, the vid is awesome (:
you should play it, although it takes me a million years to do so,
good stuff must wait!



You May Also Like

0 Comments