by - December 24, 2008

One Day Before The Day Of Joy

Been days again, since I blogged, not forgetting my m'sia trip.
Let's just sum everything up.
Without pictures first.

Day in malaysia,
3rd day in Genting, I'm the privileged to go down for buffet breakfast!
BUT THEN, I woke up late. So I'm stuck with maggie mee and tv.

After everything packed, watched 300 and checked out.
The lift there was effing busy. no matter how long we wait, we can't seems to get a lift that's not pack, at all.
So we went up all the way to 25th floor (when we're only staying at 16) and watch devastated facing us at almost every floor. :/

Then something bad happened: Something was stolen, and I don't know how to explain it.
But dad bought it back at 50+bucks from a store.


Mushroom Park: Eat, snap pictures of mushroooooom.
Local Distributor: Buy food, many many of them.

And then, a long ride to JB home.




Reached already my parents went back to Singapore.
Sleep, :D:D


4th day: Desaru(or sth like that)

Went to have breakfast, it's really nice but I don't know where is it.
(:

Then to Fruit Park, see see play play, and the super dirty+smelly toilet.

Finally to Desaru, take picturessss~ enjoy sea breeze :D


And lastly, we went to a seafood restaurant, Crabs, mussles, prawns manymany of them :D
I eat some, which is not really bad.
Saw lots of Singapore Cars over there :D


And then off to shopping at Jusco&Texco. :D
Singapore-d&Home-d.

---------------------------------------------------



Other than being sick throughout these few days and arranging meet ups, I can't really remember what i did. I even reduce the time I spent on computer already, which is great :D







Today is Christmas Eve.
I love Christmas, just not as passionate anymore, don't ask me why.
This year I received present from ling mei! tyvm ily. (((:


And lastly, "Santa Claus" had been there, done that. :D
update more tmr,




Merry Christmas!

You May Also Like

0 Comments