by - July 04, 2010

心痛当初相遇的心动 {}

Damn I missed it again.
 Today damn suay. Halfway through journey to tuition, the soles of my shoes came off. Laughs must be damn funny -____- Quickly run/drag to Metro then got the wedges that caught my eyes last time. Lol. Not a ultra chio pair but shiny shiny :D

Then, mm came to fetch me to yishun for tuition in cab ^w^ Tyvm.
Still late by 10mins. Imagine if I took bus. Spent 4hours straight - Joey, Joel. After that met mm at bus-stop.
Apparently he got home and cooked dinner for me :D


Bus back to admiralty, settle at random block and ate.

Obviously I didn't eat all the seafood; I'm allergic to those damn things again. LOL.

Went up for RuiQi's tuition, ate again lol. Glutton v___v
Seriously, I drank a lot of sweet drinks during tuition. That's explains the extra 2 kg I gained.
Milo in Joey, Milktea in Joel, Ice lemon tea with mm, yan wo, sugarcane and yakult? in RuiQi.
LOL. mm came and passed me famous amos cookies. A large packet of them! :D Havent eaten though. TMR :D
After dinner they sent me home :)


Then webcam straight for 4 freaking hours. LOL. Not talking all the time. Nice having you around (Y)

One parcel I received - gift from x darling :D

Taken to test camera ! (L) LOL i know open loads of tumblr blahhh.
and the freaking lighting LOL.

PW tmr Y______Y
^ first picture I need to edit my face fatter and chin less sharp. Cause my hair covered so much of my face that the original picture looks overly-photoshop when it's not -____-
I just love the angle but I dont like the freaking colors. 
Can I don't be so tannnnnnnn? T________T
And, didn't meet darling today as planned :(

Andddd btw, my tittles, as in those in chinese, are lyrics of songs.
Some lyrics just sound so niceeeeeniceeeniceeeee :D
I think this way better cause I get to listen to lots of songs.
PS if you find it too 'sad'. Heartaches make people a good poet. Agree much.
Only then one can produce excellent, moving words.
And just like how tumblr works. :D
Will we stay the same? Can we stay the same?

You May Also Like

0 Comments