by - July 04, 2010

不要再对爱说无所谓 {}

Not worth your love.
Tweeter up. *points to left side of my blog*
I think there's too much things so I removed my slideshow. :c Let me figure out a way to cramp everything in here. Alright I will be changing my playlist. Hate songs in my tumblr, can't post properly. D:


Seriously, I tumblr too much. It's only a while and the number of posts are nearly 1/3 of my blog's. I make it a point to blog everyday or so. Jielinnnx33 was the one that stick with me ever since secondary 2? I think this one is the best, love. So I can't lose my passion for blogging. Blogging > tumblring. LOL.



On the other hand, can't deny it's easier to tumblr and it's cool to see so many followers and people having the same/similar thoughts.


Enough of blog/tumblr shit, shower and out nowwwwww (: See you later!

You May Also Like

0 Comments