by - July 04, 2010

不要尽情关在只有自己的世界 {}

那个人,也被风带走了


Forgot to post last night, but Germany ftwzzzzz (^w^)Y
You can make it jiayou jiayou!


Jiayou to myself too, homework and finish digesting 3 thick books about babies. Seriously, we looked strange when we were looking for information at parenting and childcare section. D: Anyhow, we managed to dig out some useful information and finished the sides of our prototype. Lots of contacting to do. Actually I feel PW is fun, as far as grades ain't concerned.
Sides done (Y) 
Awesome songs playing from jielinnnx33. :D That's more like it yeah. Basically I just used back the same playlist la. Deleted some songs and the ones I like better remains, along with new ones. Play them play them haaaaha! I know darling would put them on loop.

Oh something random, Love my msn dp hahahaaa Cute.


 Alright back to events of today. After PW, which is surprisingly fast, went to favourite store A.K.A watsons and got some stuff. Love that shop. So much changes since I shopped the last time. Sales going on. I just got what I needed. Ok, maybe one wasn't the thing I needed that much. I got the slimming thing that promises results in 7days. -___- Yaya, I'm plump and short. Shall try try :D

After that met gf (that is good friend, not girlfriend). Walked around cwp and talked to kill boredom :D Very nice I like, a text sent and next moment he's here.
After walking aimlessly for quite a while walked home. Initially wanted to walk to his house but not even halfway there I'm tired LOL. The wedges ain't comfotable too. Went one big round and he sent me home C:

Maybe next time! :D

Oh one thing, he really no taste! Like pigs and monkey when bunnies and penguins are a million times cuter.
Haaa! But at least both of us agree, eeyore is cute (Y)

 This is so awesome, I spent like hours sitting here and never feel cramp.
I don't know why, my working table becomes like this, again. LOL
NEEEDDDDZ PACK.


And look at the 'make-up' function of camera. D: This is standard make up mode. Fugly. I'll show you all the strong make up mode. LOL that's........... 
I guess without is better lol.


HOMEWORK I HAVEN'T TOUCH YOU YET, I KNOW.
I shall, talk to WenJun and do in case I fall asleep :D

I know, you can't see the tweets. Idk why too. :/
我在等你先说..

true friends? ha.

You May Also Like

0 Comments