by - July 26, 2010

I Could Really Use A Wish Right Now

Hey sister. Hope you're feeling better.

1. Dozed off during pw lecture and almost fell off my seat -___-
2. Mdm Chan seems to be in a good mood
3. Locked my tablet in class
4. Almost fell asleep during physics FA.
5. Why am I so tired?
6. Had muffin weiloke baked ^^
7. "airplanes" is replaying in my mind, check that song out, new in my playlist.
8. Almost slipped on a dry and flat floor o.o
9. Reached school at 7:50. Nice.
10. Was talking about everl and he suddenly appeared. LOL

Oh, let's talk more everl. Was telling sm about everl and he suddenly appeared. I didn't see him and continued to talk. LOL. Paiseh ttm. Saw him on the way home too. LOL. Not badmouthing la.:D

Going to:
1. Bath
2. Do homework
3. Do PW stuff
4. Go kkh
5. Pack my bag.
(I found my long lost key. Not house, luckily. Tablet lock keys) Ever since my key chain to my keys broke, my keys are all scattered throughout my bag. The new one broke, again. LOL. I'm a jinx or what?

I love you yeap.

You May Also Like

0 Comments