by - April 14, 2008

i'm just suffering from pms. :x drats*
to say all that, but seriously, i meant it in my previous post. sad that you missed it.

i think i deserve all the things happening to my body right now, some personal problems.
i dunno what the hell can i do to make it better, maybe i can, but i'm just lazy.
a regular medication will helps :x well, i will start tomorrow :XX lies*
it's allright i guess, it will become better? lols. dunno lah. it's fan-the-thing allrights. so i'm not gonna care.

school was typically extremely boring. because i forgot to bring my homework. :(
it's saddening thing ok, i managed to complete my work man. tmr handing in chi file and i'm gog to D-I-E. gonna pia today :( why so stress man, cant understand.

nothing much nowadays, just lazy to update my blog yet want to update :X
i'm lacking of time.. who cares to spare me some ? if not,, money will also be well-appreciated ;D
i wanna go shopping; i wanna get a lot of pretty things, nice food. :( no money=no talk.
damn. why cant i save up a little bit more? i wna get something, impt, yes very impt.
yet i'm lacking of time to save. getting it out of bank isn't nice. cus once start, hard to stop agn.
i'm trying to bank in my first sum of saved $ yet i cant control and spent it away agn. ; (

i'm so gonna bank in this time.. my hard-saved 100bucks. lmao -,- it's little i know, it took me years allrights. gonna be so damn proud of myself after that. and the next day take it out to get some stuff in shopping list :X

shopping cures everything. take me to shopping please.
provided i finished all my work; after my freaking mye.
hence, i'm working hard for my shopping spree.
: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

gog to meet kaiyuan and zijian now ;D
passing him some hwk for him to pia, lala. so online agn after i back .
oh, should i change? i'm in some stupid shirt with pants.

yes, i should : D

You May Also Like

0 Comments